(112) S7E9 His Stripes and Our Stripes
We take a slight rabbit trail on Easter (May 2, 2021 for the Eastern Orthodox) from discussing nonviolent action. I look at the Bible's call for the Christian to suffer and how modern Christians have thrown that off in a variety of ways. I ask how this dismissal of our suffering undercuts our ability to ask other groups to suffer and bear up under their circumstances.
- A huge thanks to Seth White for the awesome music!
- Thanks to Palmtoptiger17 for the beautiful logo: https://www.instagram.com/palmtoptiger17/
- Discord Discussion Board: https://disboard.org/server/474580298630430751
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/thewayfourth/?modal=admin_todo_tour
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTd3KlRte86eG9U40ncZ4XA?view_as=subscriber
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theway4th/
- The Historic Faith Courses: https://thehistoricfaith.com/
- Divorce: http://shamelesspopery.com/does-the-bible-permit-divorce-in-the-case-of-adultery/
- Antenicene Quotes: https://www.amazon.com/Dictionary-Early-Christian-Beliefs-Reference/dp/1565633571/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=bercot+early+church&qid=1605121143&sr=8-2
- Bible, Slavery, and Ultimate Purpose: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsIaSL1ChI8&feature=youtu.be
★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★