(134) S1E30 Hope out of Complacency
I explore the role of Jesus and the gospel in motivating Christians out of complacency and into the radical Kingdom life.
(31) S2E8 Consequentialism: My Consequentialist Ethic and Generosity
I take a look at the third area in which consequentialism impacted my life - in my generosity.
(32) S2E9 Consequentialism: My Consequentialist Ethic and Love
I take a look at how consequentialism affected the way I loved.
(33) S2E10 Consequentialism: The Moral Conundrum of Ectopic Pregnancies
We take all we've discussed in the previous eight episodes and begin to look at specific moral conundrums. We specifically begin with ectopic pregnancies, since for pr...
(34) S2E11 Consequentialism: The Moral Conundrum of the M.A.S.H. Baby
We return to the conundrum that started it all for me - the M.A.S.H. baby. We take a look at the morality of taking a life in order to save other lives.
(35) S2E12 Consequentialism: The Moral Conundrum of Lying to Save Lives
Is it wrong to tell a little white lie in order to save an oppressed minority you're harboring in order to avoid genocide? Such a claim seems unreasonable and unloving...